His talk is on: “Frugal Innovation: Bridging Policy and Practice for a Sustainable Future”
Venkata will talk on the following topics:
1. Policy Meets Practice:
Discover how the EU’s policy stance on frugal innovation is reshaping sustainable business! Be where change begins!
2. More With Less – The New Age of Tech:
Is Big Data passé? Dive into the power of Frugal AI and explore how smaller data sets are revolutionizing AI!
3. A Sustainable Tomorrow:
Join us to unlock the secrets of bridging policy & practice for a sustainable future in energy, blue economy & emerging tech!
Venkata Gandikota is Co-Founder of InnoFrugal, the annual 2 days conference on Frugal Innovation and impact investment. He is currently visiting Fellow – Cambridge Judge Business School.
He works with startups, businesses, R&D organizations, policymakers, and non-profits concerning Impact investing, frugal innovation, and Circular economy.
Venkata Gandikota has more than 20 years of experience including:
- impact investing and startup deal flow management
- frugal innovation advisory
- guest lecturer on frugal innovation and impact investing topics at Tampere University, ISDI (MBA program), JAMK University of Applied Sciences (International Business Bachelors Program), Jyväskylä University (Business Masters Program) & Aalto University (Executive MBA Program),
- advisory board – CRIFT & ACIC GIETU
- heading Customer success at a B2B SaaS startup,
- running his own market entry consulting for businesses in India and Finland
- environmental & climate research