Gain insight into significant opportunities for Norwegian energy companies. India is the world’s fastest-growing economy and largest consumer of energy after China and the USA. Organized by NICCI and Norwegian Energy Partners.
The Indian government has set very high goals for the transition to renewable energy. The first sub-goals have already been achieved, partly through a massive focus on solar energy. There is a need for large investments for many years to come.
NICCI and Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) are therefore planning several joint activities in 2024 – to connect Norwegian companies with obvious opportunities in India.
We invite you to join us from the start.
Set aside time for our webinar on 20th February 2024 from 09:00 – 10:30. Register here…
- Introduction to the Indian energy market
- Trends and forecasts for the coming years
- Obvious opportunities for Norwegian companies
- Key incentives from the Indian authorities
- States of special interest to Norwegian energy companies
- Case presentations from Norwegian companies already established in India
- Information about India activities planned in 2024 (delegations, events, corporate networks)
Focus sectors include:
Hydropower / Small Hydropower Plants
Waste to Energy