The headlines this month:
- Next NICCI member meeting: «Brief on the Norwegian governments new export action plan»
- Welcome to the new Country Manager in Innovation Norway in India
- Update on the Covid-19 situation
- In the making: Study on India business opportunities in Healthcare / AI in Energy
- New honorary board member in NICCI
- Workshop on “Smart Grids and Digitization for greener cities
- Moving the Mumbai office to Delhi.
If you are a member of NICCI and did not receive the member email for November 2020, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you still NOT a member of NICCI? This is the benefits of being part of the Norway-India business community:
Member meetings and other events
You will be invited to all our events. We meet approximately ten times a year. Our meetings are normally focusing on political, cultural or economic issues of interest to those seeking information and knowledge about Norway-India business. Furthermore NICCI seeks to organize additional meetings for its members on special occasions; such as business delegations to India.
As a NICCI member you will also get invitations to join relevant conferences and business delegations hosted by other organizations.
You will get access to a network
Meet other professionals in the Norwegian-Indian business community. We offer several networking opportunities for you to share experiences and discuss with fellow members.
Access to information
As a NICCI member you get access to information on doing business in India as well as in Norway. We collaborate with several high-level organizations both in India and Norway, and hence try to be the first to know in matters concerning Norway-India business. We will keep you updated.