NICCI members, see the detailed program for the next online member meeting. Time: Monday, 15th June 2020, 14.30-15.30
NICCI and NBAI members are invited to an exclusive interactive session with Norwegian Minister of Trade and Industry, Iselin Nybø.
Time: Monday, 15th June 2020, 14.30-15.30
Place: Online at Teams (link will be sent members)
- Opening remarks by Ambassador Hans Jacob Frydenlund
- Welcome by NICCI
- Opening speech by Minister of Trade and Industry Iselin Nybø
- Interactive session on challenges and opportunities for Norwegian companies in India. Moderator: Kristine Anvik Leach, Chairwoman NBAI and Managing Director Jotun India
- Bredo Erichsen, Country Head India, Statkraft. Statkraft is operating in a highly government regulated industry and will focus on challenges and opportunities with that frame.
- Girish Sreeraman, Country Manager, Maritime India. Overview of the Maritimes sector and associated challenges.
- Ajay Gharpure, Vice President Offshore Projects, Aker Solutions. Future potential related to renewable energy; Offshore Wind and Carbon Capture.
- Ganesh Shenoy, Managing Director, MTR Foods. Focus on the manufacturing sector.
- Open floor/discussion from other member companies with the minister
- Summary and call to action for the Minister by NBAI
This member meeting is co-organized by Norway India Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Norwegian Business Association – India and Team Norway.