«Norway-India, a match made in heaven» Stina Torjesen said to set the tone for the event. On stage: Espen Barth Eide, Meenakshi Lekhi, Hans Jacob Frydenlund, Arne Jan Flølo, Tima Iyer Utne, Cristian Valdes Carter, Stina Torjesen, Cecilie M. Kjeldsberg and Per Kristian Sbertoli.
Green shift partnership: a successful green energy transition in India is crucial for the world. For the Indian government to succeed in ambitious climate targets, access to technology, capital and expertise is required. Norway can contribute to this, and take a strong position in the Indian energy market.
The event was organized by Team Norway in India in cooperation with the University of Agder and Norway India Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
A special thanks to:
- Espen Barth Eide, Minister of Climate and Enviroment
- Meenakshi Lekhi, Minister of State for External Affairs and Culture
- Hans Jacob Frydenlund, Norwegian Ambassador to India
- Arne Jan Flølo, Consul General Mumbai
- Tima Iyer Utne, SVP International Power, Statkraft
- Stina Torjesen, Associate Professor, UiA
- Cristian Valdes Carter, Director India, Innovation Norway
- Cecilie M. Kjeldsberg, Board member NICCI / Manager, EY
- Per Kristian Sbertoli, Head of Public Relations, Norfund