Join us for three days of activities in India’s National Capital Region (NCR) 17th to 19th January 2024. Learn, get inspired and connect with the right people.
- Curated Expo visits. The best of IndiaSoft, Smart Cities India & Startup Hub Expo
- Business site visits. From micro enterprises to a futuristic commercial hub
- Exclusive dialogues with persons that can make a difference
- NICCI Norway-India seminar
- 2 networking dinners / Get together dinner
- Investor-Startup Session
- Daily debrief sessions with special guests
Who should join:
- Track 1: Anyone interested in exploring- or growing business across Norway-India
- Track 2: Companies seeking IT-sourcing suppliers, tech-partners or market opportunities
Why you should join:
- Be updated and inspired on everything smart and sustainable
- Identify Norway-India business opportunities you would otherwise miss
- Grow your network connecting with the right people
- Learn from others experience
Most of our program in Delhi is common for all participants and has a general business profile. Some breakout activities and meetings based on interest.
Track 1: Norway-India Business
Exploring a wide range of investment- and collaboration opportunities across sectors and across Norway and India.
Track 2: Digital transformation
Understand India’s IT Ecosystem. Guided connections with IT suppliers, initiate tech collaboration or uncover joint venture marked opportunities. Option to apply for the hosted delegate program with refund of some of the travel/accommodation cost.
The NICCI team that is present throughout the program in Delhi:
Helge Tryti (Chair), former director Innovation Norway India for 7 years.
Vineet Jain (Board member) Investor, serial entrepreneur, CEO Glocalview
Trond Skundberg (GM) Norway-India business since 1999. IT, innovation, entrepreneurship
Participation fee NICCI business days / delegation: 450 EUR
Exclusively for NICCI members and partner associations in Norway/India.
Including all activities, lunches, dinners, expo entrance and local transport mentioned in the final program. Delegates organize and pay for their own travel and accommodation.
Questions or suggestions:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: +47 97025025 Trond Skundberg or + 47 93480899 Helge Tryti.