Welcome to our Intercultural dialogue- and mentoring session 4. April 2022
Time: 4. April @ 09.00 CET
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Place: Online session (Zoom)
For: Norwegian NICCI members, managing business activity in India or Expats in India.
(Note that a session for our Indian members with business in Norway will be set up later)
- understand how aspects of India’s culture can result in significant business challenges
- how to overcome the challenges effectively
- lead and manage Indian staff
- form productive relationships with Indian business partners and customers
- personal adjustment to India
The session is facilitated by Ashish Mohan, management consultant and behavioral scientist. Mohan has specialized expertise in the intercultural behavioral issues European managers face as they manage their enterprises in India.
Participants will participate active in discussion case presentations and can also get inputs on own challenges faced.
This session exclusively for members in NICCI has limited seats, so request for participation now.