For the second year, the Innovation Norway program is organized in India. Duration: 1 week, starting October 17th 2016. Deadline for application is August 30th.
The program ‘Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets’ is an intensive five day program where startups will go through a combination of training, networking, experience sharing dialogues and end user interaction.
The aim is that you as an entrepreneur will gain greater insight into the challenges and opportunities that these seemingly complex yet fast growing markets hold, better understand the demographic and cultural diversity, identify your target customer segment and specific needs, and ultimately be better prepared for doing business in emerging markets.
What the program includes:
- Understand cultural differences, demographics and language barriers that are essential to doing business
- Field visits to interact with end users to understand diversity of needs across sections of society, identify your target customer segment and adapt your service/product design to meet these needs
- Gain insight into how investors, businesses and channel partners think and how to approach them
- Face-to-face time with industry experts to validate your offering, business model and position your business to prospective customers, partners, investors and channels in India
- Opportunities to reflect with other entrepreneurs and exchange ideas, share experiences and build your network
- Exposure to Indian incubators, accelerators and see how to do innovation on a shoestring
- Experience sharing sessions with Norwegian businesses in India
- Social entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility
The participation fee is 15,000 NOK per participant, and the deadline for applications is Aug 30th.
For further information please feel free to contact:
Gargi Pareek, Gargi.email@example.com or Ambika Oberoi, Ambika.firstname.lastname@example.org